For rent - retail Sadama 25/3, Kesklinn (Tallinn), Tallinn, Harju maakond
|ID:||291017 | www.arcovara.ee/291017|
|Address:||Sadama 25/3, Kesklinn (Tallinn), Tallinn, Harju maakond|
|Land size:||26.80 m²|
|Energy class:||Energy class not set|
|Transaction type:||For rent|
|Object type:||Trade, Service, Catering|
|Other:||Electricity, Industrial Electricity, Electricity 32A, Windows, Asula vesi, Linnatransport, Videovalve, Eraldi sissepääs, Avatud köök, Köögimööbel, TV, Alarm, Climatic device, Conditioner, Internet, Kitchen, Refrigerator, Shower, Telephone, Mechanical ventilation, Digital TV|
|Nr. of floors:||1|
|Parking type:||On the street(free), Close by(free), On the street(paid), Close by(paid)|
|Heating:||Air source heat pump|
|Price||1 500 €|
|Price per m²||56 €|
Innovative KODA PARK!
In the summer of 2019 a new KODA Park, consisting of 20 houses and forming a modern urban business and entertainment centre will be opened in Tallinn Harbour.
Each house in this an urban pop-up settlement is universal and can be used as a café, shop, office or accommodation.
- Ideal location, which connects Kadriorg and Kalamaja, also introduces the town to the visitors coming by the sea.
- Within a few coming years the area of the old harbour will acquire a totally new appearance, which will become a new business card for the tourists visiting Estonia.
- A bridge will be built straight from Vanasadam to KODA Park (between A and D terminal) connecting the cycling paths between Kadriorg and Kalamaja.
- Reidi Road directs the traffic via Ahtri Street and brings people from Viimsi and Lasnamäe to the harbour area.
- The cruise season of 2018 set a record with 635 000 visitors, which makes 5% of the travellers coming through the harbours belonging to Tallinn Harbour.
- KODA uses mineral wool in their wooden houses and concrete PUR or VIP-panels, developed by engineers to be especially energy-efficient upon the production and for the end user.
- KODA on has been awarded several awards all over the world, including the silver medal of the American Architecture Prize 2016 and the first place in WAN Urban Challenge 2017.
- KODA uses the heat pump ventilation device of the Danish top brand NILAN, which is energy- efficient and brings in the room 320m3/h of fresh air and reuses 95% of the outflowing air for heat return.
“The original idea at the early stages of Kodasema was to stop wasting energy and start reducing the energy consumption also in the construction industry. Small living spaces often automatically mean less energy is required leaving a smaller footprint. These ideas eventually resulted in the KODA.”
"KODAs available for rent in summer 2019 in a brand new KODA Park right at the gateway to the digital capital of Europe. All the 20 KODAs in the meanwhile hamlet are designed to be universal for cafés, shops, offices, studios, accommodation.
Multifunctional | Easy to Relocate | Transformable
Learn more | Contact us:
Last modified: 2019-06-13 15:49:01
Ask the broker
TradeMore detailsFoto studio in city centre for...
- 1 Room
- 52.30 m²
- 1 Room
- 160.00 m²
- 472.00 m²
- 82.90 m²